Proteins and plasma originating from the animal blood are re-covered in the course of a drying process. For this needs we manufacture spray drying chambers which, apart from the animal blood, are also adjusted to dry milk, yeast, eggs, concentrates, coffee, breeding products etc. Driers, when operate, spray wet product in a hot-air chamber. Sprayed product is dried and falls on the bottom of a drying chamber and it leaves the chamber by means of a screw conveyor. A complete protein production line from blood and plasma comprises a series of devices, among others:
- Raw material feeding station,
- Station of coagulation, micro-filtration and separation of red blood cells from the plasma,
- Chamber drier with a gas burner,
- Bag filter, intended to clean air after drying,
- Heat exchange station,
- Air supplying fans,
- Packaging station – bags and big-bags.