Ferrum Poland Sp. z o. o. (formerly Spomasz-Wronki) specializes in the design and production of specialized equipment for the food industry, oil drilling and sewage treatment plants.
- Lead and support product optimization projects with regard to costs, standardization and functionality
- Designing and constructing optimized assembly groups and machines
- Supporting other departments regarding mechanical and design issues, risk analyses, root cause analyses, etc.
- Compile and optimize technical documentation
- Ensuring compliance to applicable standards and regulations
Our requirements to you:
- Degree in mechanical Engineering (HF or BSc)
- Very good knowledge of 3D CAD (ideally SolidWorks) and practical experience with FEM analyses
- Experience in special machine construction, large parts / welded constructions and Machine-Directive/ATEX advantageous
- Project management experience advantageous
- Innovative, cross-process and cross-team thinking with a hands-on mentality
- Strong communication and teamwork skills as well as a high degree of initiative and commitment
- Fluent in english (at least B2)
- Openness to travel (10% of working time)
What we offer:
- work and the opportunity to develop a career within international company
- an attractive salary depending on the knowledge and experience of the candidate
- friendly and challenging work environment
- professional career growth by providing access to trainings and courses
Please send your applications by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org telephone: 672545121.
Clause: ” I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ( General Data Protection Regulation).”